Error message when selecting file in textarea

Hey everyone.

The problem seems to be, that every route that ends with */files is processed by the kirby core - even if I try to handle them inside my plugin. The Kirby Builder plugin needs to define custom endpoints for most of the api communication. I use the prefix /api/kirby-builder for these custom endpoints. This works fine for the files and pages field.

The textarea field, however, takes the custom route given by the endpoint object, and puts a /files after it which ends in a route that could look like this: /api/kirby-builder/pages/test+page/fields/builderfieldname+fieldsetname+fieldname/files . This route can not be handles by my plugin anymore, because the kirby core tries to handle it before (and throws and error because it does not understand my custom route in front of the /files part.

Maybe @distantnative or anybody more involved in the kirby core has an idea for a work around so that either the textarea can be configured not to use the /files route or the */files route to be processed by my plugin?