Custom panel, icon and login page

Hello,

For my first project with Kirby, I create a website for one friend. Subsequently, I will make him a second

Question #1 : In my home panel, I would like what a thumb is personal icon or image. How should I do it ? Where place my files?

Question #2 : Itā€™s possible to change a background ou insert a personal image background in login page?

Q2: Yes, via a custom Panel stylesheet.

Q1: I donā€™t really understand your question, what do you mean with ā€œhome panelā€, where exactly?

The first page as site.yml.

Ok, thanks. So in the Starterkit, you would like to show icons instead of image thumbs for the albums?

Q1: I would show my own icon or image (no image thumbs from posts)

Q2: What cssā€™s selector you can use to difference pages /login and /panel/site ?

I just came around the Q2 problem :
I also want to set a fullscreen background image for the login page. But just the login page.
Right now I canā€™t find a way to do that without using javascript. If I remember correctly Kirby2 had a ā€˜loginā€™ class somewhere near the DOM root on the login page. Any idea how to tackle that in Kirby3?

Edit:
Found a dirty fix to identify the login page via css selector: .k-panel:not([data-topbar="true"])
But I wonder if that will really work on all occasions. Is the topbar always shown in the panel?

Yes, I donā€™t know of a view without a top-bar.

It would be better if we had more classes to identify individual elements.