Custom Add Fields - Field validation issue

Good Morning Kirby Community,

the topic refers to this older topic and i moved it because I think is should get an own one.

Cancel adding a Page in PageModel - hookPageCreate

I ran into another issue that makes the plugin not useable for me.

My Setup is kirby version 3.1.0 and the latest Custom add fields release.

The dialog created by the Plugin does not validate required fields anymore.

I checked the index.js file and the latest commits on github but i could not determine why the validation process is not triggered. So pages are added even if (required) fields are emtpy.

The default Add Dialog of kirby works as expected.

Weird issue I am no able to solve yet.

Ping @steirico

(I changed the category, because this is not a Kirby issue.)

Update: Also tried an update of the kirby core to 3.3.2 but the the blueprint pages error is here again.

Update: Also tried an update of the kirby core to 3.3.2 but the the blueprint pages error is here again.

Please, don’t hijack these threads. Let’s discuss one issue per thread. I think this is related to Cancel adding a Page in PageModel - hookPageCreate - #7 by Konstantin_Kraska, isn’t it?

Please contribute here: https://github.com/steirico/kirby-plugin-custom-add-fields/issues/10

There were missing information so that I was not able to investigate further.

Hey steirico,

you 're right should not highjack.

I think it should be a seperate threat because it is an issue that occurs after updating the kirby core to the latest version (3.3.2). Cancel adding a Page in PageModel - hookPageCreate is solved.

I mentioned it here because it was one of my tests to solve the required field issue and just wanted to give you some more information.

Regarding the field validation issue, I’m going to contribute on github as you mentioned.

I have just released V1.2.3 which solves these problems.

Feel free to file an issue on GitHub if you encounter any bugs.

1 Like