Can't login into my panel

Hey there,

i have the issue that i can’t log in to my panel. I enter the correct data, but nothing happens. The issue occurs in all browsers and I don’t get an error message. On localhost, the homepage itself and all links runs without problems. I installed a fresh Kirby version and transferred the data from the homepage, but it didn’t work. It seems like it’s the same issue as here, but without an error message I can’t find the file where I can enter: session_save_path(sys_get_temp_dir());

Can anyone helped me?

Best regards
Frank Köster

Have a look at the SO thread I originally posted: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5104065/php-session-handling-errors

Hey texnixe,

thanks for your answer. The link has not helped me really, but I have solved the problem.
I supposed a mistake in my .htaccess and I have substituted the code with this here.
However, I had to do the line: RewriteRule ^(kirby|panel\/app|panel\/tests)/(.*) index.php [L]deactivate, because these line blocked the icons in my panel.

Now everything works fine, nevertheless, thanks for the help.

Best regards
Frank

Oh, ok, I thought everything was working apart from the Panel login.

However, I’m not so sure it’s a good idea to remove that line.

Okay? Sorry, I am not a professional programmer :wink:
If I activate the line, i lost all icon in my panel.
Do you have a better idea, how can I get back the icons?

What exactly is the error when you don’t see the icons? You should see something in your console.

Are you using Kirby on its own domain or in a subfolder?

Okay. I have activated the line again to make a Screenshot and voila, the Icons are there. No notion, why they were absent before. Maybe this was simply a Cache problem.

However, thanks for your help.

Have a nice weekend :slight_smile:
Frank