Last November we started a project with multiple domains and languages.
Currently we’re upgrading from Kirby 2.0 to 3.1.1, and also releasing new functions on our project.
What we’ve done so far:
Now we run into some problems we hope to solve.
Generally we can say that we run multiple A/B tests over the whole site.
We specificed each usergroup so far as a own language, were “de” is set as the default.
The logic how we set A or B is no problem, but getting the right content without a redirect.
In general we have example.com/de/home, but decided sometimes to show version B of it under the same url.