Update doesn't work

Hello,

I have updated to 2.5.12.

(https://getkirby.com/docs/installation/updates --> Manuel updates + Cleaning the cache).

If I open the Frontend, I get following message:

Warning : require(/www/htdocs/w014c164/kirby/kirby/vendor/composer/…/…/composer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w014c164/kirby/kirby/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66

Warning : require(/www/htdocs/w014c164/kirby/kirby/vendor/composer/…/…/composer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w014c164/kirby/kirby/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66

Fatal error : require(): Failed opening required ‘/www/htdocs/w014c164/kirby/kirby/vendor/composer/…/…/composer.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:…’) in /www/htdocs/w014c164/kirby/kirby/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 66

Line 63-70:

function composerRequiref5a857c9e4c52bed0abd021c7daaa7b8($fileIdentifier, $file)
{
if (empty($GLOBALS[’__composer_autoload_files’][$fileIdentifier])) {
require $file;

$GLOBALS['__composer_autoload_files'][$fileIdentifier] = true;
}

}

Line 66 is “require $file;”.

What’s to do? Google doesn’t know an answer.

Regards

FUSS

From which version did you update? Are you sure you completely removed the old kirby and panel folders and replaced them with the new ones?

Is this a local installation or on a remote server? If remote, have you made sure all folders and files finished uploading and there were no errors?

I renamed then. kirby --> kirby.alt panel --> panel.alt Then I can switch back, if somethink doesn’t work.

Server.

I overlooked an error massage in the ftp-client. I tried it a second time and now it works. Sometimes the solution is very easy.

Thank you for the fast replay.

FUSS