Structured content, use a structure?

I have a page blue print that, among other straightforward things, requires two instances of three different content type. Each type - call them A, B, and C - has similar structured content, yet different.

AA
BB
CC

I’ve tried leveraging the structure type but it seems premised around having multiple instances of the content block it provides, while I need just two of each, and haven’t use for adding or deleting instances in place, or reordering them. I’ve also tried defining each of the instances required manually, but that is very repetitive with about five fields for each.

Is there a more suitable in-between solution?

I do like how the structure route provides both a modal for editing and a simple text view of the data, rather than having 30~ text fields taking up space on the page editor.

Example of a single one of these blocks:

field1:
    label: Field 1 Label
    type: url
field2:
    label: Field 2 Label
    type: text
    placeholder: 0.00
    width: 1/2
field3:
    label: Field 3 Label
    placeholder: 00
    help: optional
field4:
    label: Field 4 Label
field5:
    label: Field 5 Label

Maybe the kirby builder plugin is a more appropriate choice as it allows you to have different content type instead of multiple instances of the same. But this plugin also has sorting, adding and deleting, but it should be possible to adapt it in such a way as to allow no more than two entries.

I’ve been looking at that. Looks like a good tool for content-builder type setups, which I do have a separate use case for. But it’s still a little too freehand for this case. I ended up copying the structure field files into a custom field, and cut out the add/delete functionality. I can now only add a single instance of each block, and edit each instance using the familiar structure UI. It’s close enough for my use right now.