Oh, this is cool, didn’t know it existed. I will test it on my current project which is probably just fine as a static site.
Thanks! Here’s a screenshot showing where the unprocessed markdown came into play:
statify.php also generates errors while
is turned on in the
Then tested with an original “kirby-nightly-2.1.0 - 2015-07-02 19:46:18” (without any changes) this shows the same errors…
Oh man, this would be super useful for grunt tasks like uncss
Just waiting, and hoping
I’ve just updated the script to work with Kirby 2.1
I just tested it, and it works great. I’m so excited. This has a lot of potential.
Thanks so much!