Php error messages on site

I just updated to kirby 2.2.3 and got this error message on my site:

Warning: session_start(): open(/home/.../tmp/sess_2gap3nkau6gjc1jgctbs91dsj0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in/home/.../html/kirby/toolkit/lib/s.php on line 54

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/.../html/kirby/toolkit/lib/s.php:54) in/home/.../html/kirby/toolkit/lib/s.php on line 54

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.../html/kirby/toolkit/lib/s.php:54) in/home/.../html/kirby/toolkit/lib/s.php on line 64

Does anyone know what’s wrong?

Thanks!

Redacted full path -Lukas

That doesn’t look like something that can be caused by a Kirby update. The error seems to be that PHP can’t write a session file into the temporary directory on your server. Please check that the directory tmp is writable by the web server.

The directory tmp is rewritable by the web server

I also see this at the bottom of the site:

Warning: Unknown: open(/home/content/69/11646369/tmp/sess_o5m1dbffankc6vaar3h510i0h4, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

Well, I’m afraid I can’t really help you there, as this is an issue that relates to your web server. Please contact your hosting provider with the error message.

I certainly looks like wrong user:group permissions of your /tmp directory

Thanks, guys! Everything is good now after I got the /tmp issue fixed.