Move content or organize content to a other category in the main nav

Then please turn on debugging in your config.php

c::set('debug', true);

to get a proper error message.

its already set to true in my config…where i get the error message?

i get also this message; Advice for developers and administrators:
Enable debug mode to get further information about the error.

But debug is on

Are you on a local development server or remote?

iam work local but i can but it on a server if this helps?

i have put your code block into a method file, than the second into winner template
and the c:set to config

If you use Mamp or Xampp or whatever, there should be a folder with log files including the php error log file.

Somehow, we need to get the error message, because the code works for me.

shall i sent you the log File?..there is a bunch of infos in it

Here is is:

[01-Feb-2017 08:51:01 UTC] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '$page' (T_VARIABLE), expecting ',' or ';' in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/tca/site/templates/project.php on line 66
[01-Feb-2017 09:19:54 UTC] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '}' in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/tca/site/plugins/methods.php on line 6

Here the Method File Code:

<?php

page::$methods['specialUrl'] = function($page) {
    return site()->url() . '/winners/' . $page->uid();
  }
};

?>

Ive delete the bracket but now i get a page not found message, when i clicked on a project on the winners site…

Please remove the closing php tag as well.

<?php

page::$methods['specialUrl'] = function($page) {
    return site()->url() . '/winners/' . $page->uid();
};

But there’s a second error in project.php on line 66.

If you get a page not found error, then the route does not seem work as expected.

i get a syntax error when paste your code to the method file:

[01-Feb-2017 10:37:07 UTC] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected end of file in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/tca/site/plugins/methods.php on line 5

Sorry, I deleted the semicolon at the end by mistake.

C:Set Code not right maybe? now i get a Page not found error. Maybe because some Projects are Winners and Nominees? So at the moment we have nominees and winners, so winners also stays in nominees

Can you just send me the project, I can’t tell from remote what is going wrong there. A link to a zip in a PM if you like.

whats your email? or where i can sent the link?

You can sent it to sonja@getkirby.com or as a private message here in the forum.