Hey @timoetting I think I’ve fixed the issue with the multiple galleries in your plugin.
In your code I replaced every line where you’re using something like this
$('.galleryField__items--sort .galleryField__item', element)
to something like this :
container is a variable defined inside the scope of the
on event :
This way all the events are limited to the single gallery.
I’m not gonna do a pull request because you can for sure fix it in a better way, I just looked for a quick way to fix it but you can probably find a better and more elegant solution.
I tested the code on my local installation and is working perfectly