I didn’t like having the extra file, which made the js component in the cachebuster redundenent. I have merged this into the cachebuster itself, removing the need for the extra component. I have also enhanced the CSS component in the cachebuster to add busting to autoloaded CSS files.
Special thanks to @texnixe for helping out with this.
Well, thats me told. Didn’t realise there was so many similar plugins. I made mine to learn something, and at the time I couldn’t find one that did what I needed. (mine started out about 6 months ago). There is still a feature missing that I might add, and that is to modify the filename of the cachebusted file. (ie file.min.css).