Kirby Analytics Dashboard

I’m pretty sure i would love your plugin, but I’m running into a problem. please see the errors from the console.
do you have an idea what i’m doing wrong?

Thank, Thomas

Hi Thomas,

can you tell me which version do you use? And how do you installed the plugin? It could be related to issue #1

sure,

I’ve updated today to 2.5.8, i installed it right now via git submodule but it doesnt work as expected. I think that my view.id and client.id are correct. the buttons isnt shown right now.

I use Chrome and a local installation based on MAMP / PHP5.6 / self signed SSL

Okay, you said the button is not shown but do you see the widget itself? And do you still get the console error from above?

And please note: Request blocking browser extensions like uBlock Origin or Ghostery will probably block all request to Google. So make sure to whitelist your panel or temporarily disable those extenstions.

i tried it in a browser without any plugins or restrictions, the only thing i get is this:

and yes, the error is still there

Okay, it seems the plugin is installed correctly. Otherwise you wouldn’t see the widget :slight_smile:

Can you please answer some more questions?

1. Which version of the Plugin do you use? (find the attribute >version< in site/plugins/kirby-analytics-dashboard/package.json)
  2. What Browser (Version) do you use?

no problem:

• plugin version is 1.0.2
  • i tested it with chrome (63.0.3239.132), Safari (11.0.3) and Firefox (57.0.3) - all on Mac
  • and on the live version it doesn’t work as well

okay, I found the problem.

for some reason your plugin and kirby-html-minifier doesn’t work together. when i switch off the minifier your plugin is working.

1 Like

I’ll take look and come back to you later. Thanks for reporting!

Could you tell me the version number of kirby-html-minifier?

Just for the record. I got a pull request about the problem with a fix. I will try it out next week. I’m out of office. Thanks @gearsdigital for the effort!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Btw I closed the PR mentioned above and created a new one.

1 Like

I just tested the pull request and it did not break the plugin, so I merged it and updated the version number. Hopefully it works well now.

1 Like

Hi there,

Is this plugin compatible with Kirby3 ?

Thanks

@Nico-liad Sadly it’s incompatible to K3. I plan to refactor it - but had no time so far :see_no_evil:

@Nico-liad If you don’t need Google analytics, there is an alternative:

Oh very nice !
I even never heard about an alternative to GA for visit statistics.

From a privacy perspective, Matomo is the better choice in any case.