After four release candidates, we are super excited to finally launch 3.2.0
You might have already guessed it – it’s a big release with lots and lots of new features, enhancements and fixes.
Some of the highlights:
- Content locking
- Better permissions
- Conditional sections
- Duplicating pages
- File uploads in files fields
- Slug translations
- Custom login screen plugins
- User and file models
and soooo much more …
You can find the full changelog on Github: https://github.com/getkirby/kirby/releases/tag/3.2.0
Thanks to @texnixe our docs are already up to date and you can find details about all features in our guide and reference.
How to update
- Download the latest version of the kirby folder here: https://github.com/getkirby/kirby/archive/3.2.0.zip
- Unzip it and rename the folder to
- Use it to replace your old kirby folder in your installation
We are looking forward to hearing what you think. Have a great day!