I am using Uniform v3 to create a contact form. The input from the form is both logged to a file and send by mail (with PHP mail).
On my local server (MAMP) it works fine. The message is logged and a mail is send.
But on my remote server no mail is send (or at least I receive nothing). No error is displayed. The form just goes to the success message.
Since there are no error messages and the messages do get logged, I have no idea to start with debugging.
So I have tried Mailgun. I already had an account from a previous iteration of the site so that was quick to do. I have used the sample code to send something from the command line using Curl. That works. Both on my local machine as well as on the server.
The form does not work however. When clicking the send button, the page reloads and the form appears again with the same contents. Again both on the local and the remote server. And again the information does get written to the log file.
But if I swap the EmailActions around so that the email goes first, nothing gets written to the log file. So something gets stuck there.
Nothing shows up in my PHP error log.
This is what I have in the controller (obviously I have replaced some info)