How do I show the last changed pages in the panel?

Is it possible to list in the panel (in a separate tab) the 10 most recently changed pages (main and sub pages)? This would make it easier to see which pages the customer has changed.

Another great feature would be to show there which user has changed the page last.

This logs all sort of changes via hooks to a database, which is then queried in a Panel view.

If you want something simpler, like just log when a page was saved with changes, you can create your own widget with just the hooks you need (and store this information in the page itself instead of in a database). There are some other threads around in this forum.

The plugin is an interesting thing, but looks buggy with the latest Kirby version: The table with the changes does not seem to have an assigned CSS file. Also, the complete .txt content is displayed from blocks. This inflates the list unnecessarily.

It would be sufficient for me to have only a simple list - sorted by date.

However, I can’t find anything close to this topic here in the forum. :man_shrugging:

Alternatively you have @bnomei’s plugin: GitHub - bnomei/kirby3-recently-modified: Kirby 3 Section to display recently modified content pages by current User which I personally use

1 Like

Thank you very much for the tip! The plug-in from bnomei worked without much effort. Too bad that you can only see your own changes and not those of other users.

You can change the default query, see the docs: