DSGVO-/GDPR-compliant website with author fields using Kirby 3

@warg:
I fully agree with the content of your remark.
That is why I have written:

and not:

“Datenschutz-Grundverordnung” (DSGVO), the German translation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),

[Added 2019-09-30 21:45]
As you wrote, there are more German laws besides the DSGVO that complete the content of the underlying GDPR. I want to add particularly the NEW version of the “Bundesdatenschutzgesetz ( BDSG)”. An English summary can be found at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundesdatenschutzgesetz.

That is, why I used “DSGVO” instead of “GDPR”. Please take this difference into account when reading my top article.
[/Added]

[Added 2019-09-30 23:00]
For me as an civil engineer, look at HowTo: Start Kirby development on a PC:
In many areas I am not able to conduct a legal discussion on my own. Of course, I have to advise my friends or the company I work for at my professional borders so that they do not have problems later due to mistakes and possibly stand in court or cannot successfully assert their legitimate interests legally. In this respect, it is my understanding that one of my tasks is to be able to think outside the box even at these knowledge limits.
This is why I wrote in the introductory article:

[/Added]

I am curious to see how this second part (“and”) of my abstract will be implemented.

1 Like