Cannot Upload SVG to files

Currently I cannot upload any svg, this is strange because for a couple of weeks I didn’t had this problem, i have this problem on different Kirby Pages in different servers, the solution proposed in Can't upload svg file (forbidden mime type) also didn’t worked, after I drop a svg file in the file area I get “Invalid mime type: image/svg+xml” in a popup, did something changed in the last weeks?

What is your Kirby version? Please always select the question category that refers to the main Kirby version, Kirby 2 questions or Kirby 3 questions, and then provide as much context as possible. Thanks.

The thread you linked to is related to Kirby 2.

Ah sorry forgot to post that, the kirby version is 3.2

I that a basic upload section or one with mime type limits? How do you create your SVGs?

I got the svgs from sketch/zeplin, the old ones have the same source, I try to upload it to the files section on the sidebar of my page.

So did this come up when you updated to 3.2 or is it unrelated to the update? I don’t have problems uploading SVGs in a Starterkit.

It just appeared suddently for 8-10 weeks I didn’t have the problem.

And you didn’t change anything between the time when it still worked and when it stopped working? Can you reproduce the issue in a fresh Starterkit?

ok strange, there were no changes since it worked and stopped working, I donwloaded the starter kit and in the same server is able to upload the same svgs that are not working in the other page

Maybe a caching issue? Try deleting the media folder, the files in the session folder, Kirby’s cache and the browser cache.

I deleted the mentioned directories, but still not work

Could you send me the project together with the example files that do not work? Or do you have another environment where you can test this?

Hey @texnixe thanks for your support, I wanted to give you access but we found the problem, I have a blueprint for files (files/default.yml)

The original file was

title: Bilder

accept:
    mime: image/jpeg, image/png

fields:
    caption:
        label: Bildbeschreibung
        type: text
    link:
        label: Url

That was limiting images to jpg and png.

So changed to

title: Bilder

accept:
    mime:  image/jpeg, image/png, image/svg+xml

fields:
    caption:
        label: Bildbeschreibung
    link:
        label: Url

Ah, great, that was one of my first questions if you had limited uploads somehow.