The link itself works too. The page imprint is a separate page with header, body and footer and does not belong to the onepager. Do I have any influence in the blockeditor at all?
I develop locally in xampp and then transfer from the VSC via ftp. That works fine. I thought I could address the internal pages directly “imprint” and not “http: //localhost/..../impressum”. I fall on my face when publishing.
Is it possible, that the blocktext editor is not compatible with the receipt from the one-pager? I think, this is an important question, because I want to develop near at the standard (I am not the crack… ) and my users should use the tools from the standard.
Ok, that’s how I built it in. Unfortunately nothing has changed in the result. I could imagine that the block editor might have to go to the workshop again. If you need more details, I’ll be happy to send them to you. Just ask…
Yes, the Imprint page is a top-level page and has its own page structure (snippet: header, imprint, footer). What I don’t understand: I only build the link into the block editor and don’t press it at all. Just because the link is in the text, the page gets mixed up at this point. As an example: I once linked google …
The link also works … The page section is still no longer displayed correctly …
you can test ist on lieblingspsalm.de. This site is under construction, but I update the site with actual snippets and the content. The tile “Neues von den Lieblingspsalmen” should be on the first left upper position. There are only six tiles defined.
if you want the code, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your target adress. I will send you the whole project …
After inspecting your website, I noticed that your anker tags wrap the complete content, so using anker tags inside those anker tags is not valid HTML and that’s also the reason why it messes up the markup.
Consider using summary/detail markup for these sections.
I tried that with the summary before. In this context, however, it is not the right one. these tiles are currently only at the beginning of an idea. however, I have to agree with you that the nesting of anchor tags is not particularly clever. I missed that. that takes me one step further and I have to find another way. Many Thanks.
Oh yes, and in this case you can delete this whole section here. it has nothing to do with kirby as it turned out and was just a banal mistake by a layman. this contribution confuses more than it helps. excuse me on the one hand and thank you for the help on the other.
Thank you very much. I gladly take this advice.
First of all, I’m still working on a few ideas. Friends of mine are testing this immature version at the same time. So it is already online even if it does not yet have any usable content.
i will take your advice when all of the following scripts are there (actually i want as few of them as possible).
That is of course totally up to you. You make your decisions about your target groups, what browsers and technologies you support.
But in general, it should be everybody’s aim to make their websites as easy to use and as accessible as possible, at least if you target a general audience.
And after all, this is an open forum and people come here for solutions, so the answers provided are not only intended for the individual thread opener but for all people who might run into similar problems in the future.
That’s very kind of you. I am happy that my “little” problem can help others. I didn’t look at it that way from this angle. Thank you very much for your final encouragement. I really thought that as a newbie I couldn’t really bring in anything here, except for beginner problems. Thank you and see you next time when it’s back to “Houston, I have a problem …”