[solved] Error 500 on everything BUT panel

I have just uploaded kirby on a siteground addon domain called vivelill.dk.

First everything worked out ok, but the panel. Then I found out that it was missing a htacces file. after uploading that. I could get to the panel but not the rest of the content?!?

wierd stuff?

edit: Hmm… my panel is set to danish, but in my site/config it’s set to english?
CloudApp
panel:
CloudApp

When I open this domain, I get. error 500. on everything.

Have you checked what they recommend to check. and also checked the error. log for. more information?

Those two things are independent, the menu etc. items in the Panel are shown in the selected user language for your panel user.

However, why does your config have a language defined?

Have you tried to set the RewriteBase in your .htaccess? Are you using the default .htaccess file?

Ahh… ok.

I believe my config got a language defined because the theme had defined language with an blog.en.txt file in the content folder?

I had tried to set the rewrite. But I’m little in doubt regarding subfolder status since Siteground makes addon sites as a subfolder to the root domain. So the root folder of https://vivelill.dk is actually placed in public_html/vivelill.dk…

One of the last things i need to try is to completely

Seems. to work now?..

DOOOH… simple permission issue. As it turns out you can’t set permission from the FTP-client. You had to go to cPanel.

Thanks Texnixe for your attention!