Retrieving file meta data into content txt files

I have a potential new site which would focus a lot on file listing in various resources. I need to be able to get athe website search to give results for both pages and file names along with other fields contained in the kriby file blueprint and then offer a link the the page where it appears. Currently the site search only searches text within the content files so is there any away of being able to appending some of those other fields into the txt file.

I’m not entirely sure I understand your question. If something is present in your blueprints, for both pages and files, it will then saved inside the various txt files. As a result of that, you will be able to search that.

Currently the site search only searches text within the content files so is there any away of being able to appending some of those other fields into the txt file.

As mentioned, if a field is present in your blueprint it will automatically be appended to the txt file, that’s literally how the entire panel works. So unless I’m not understanding your question correctly, everything should just work without you doing anything specific.

Ah Sorry,
I have a ‘files’ field in the blueprint which allows me to upload multiple files. The content txt files correctly shows the uploads roughly as:
{“content”:"

document":`["file://MtJ3TeZbwCxBjZao","file://jKahf6wrrnxrgdOo","file://R7pRQrO43hoNBVLC","file://7zabE1OvZNOA5uVu","file://2qlmdu72rSYo6aLT","file://GD6Rlm0j2YGe0nr3","file://zmyZJGrTM1Zu8Nsv","file://JjHVLzZP22yYKDB6","file://BzfN1Gvfcdy8d2ze","file://JpqF1LUZ71BD3JjD","file://PdxFO0MmOcQOK93E","file://Ksot2g2Q552xdq8y","file://7vIo8F2p0EWZUZHz","file://qH8R2GpUZaWrgyXk","file://tkrO9PBnjJHwa1cE","file://SMBmjW4jEtuzyA2g"]},"id":"418d32cb-5857-438c-a20d-daa25c9b70ff","isHidden":false,"type":"documentdownloads"}]

A

The only reference to each document in the content .txt file is the UUID link for each file, without any file details such as ‘filename’ and so there’s nothing available to return a search result.

I was hoping there was a way to get the other info such as file name or author or date which is assigned to each file.

You could do an additional search in the files collection ($files->search()).

Thanks, that’s a good pointer, I’ll see what I csn come up with.