Relaunch project: who can do the first steps for us?

We want to move our site https://www.teammessage.de from typo3 to a state-of-the art responsive design based on Kirby. The basic look may retain. Are you interested in doing the basic work giving us kind of a kick-start? We will then take over and do the boring details like adding static and dynamic content :slight_smile:

Looking forward to here from you.
Rainer from TeamMessage.de

1 Like

Wow, I’ve seen these two guys above on other forums, too. It amazes me what an army of developers from India this must be if they are constantly working on every project that comes up, and how they are everywhere on the internet.

Hi, Rainer, would be glad to move your current website to Kirby. I checked it and all is clear, only need to know what should be after users log in.

:wink: Yes. Part of the CiS armada contacted me via Skype within a couple of hours :slight_smile: 4 different names same project references.

Hi Roman, I can provide you with pretty more details. How can I best contact you? Telegram? Skype? Mail?

Let us know if and when you have bad experiences with the CIS armada. We know these guys are all over the place, but up til now, we haven’t had any complaints from anyone and after all, it’s up to you who you hire for your jobs.

Hi Texnixe, I am totally fine with them. No complain at all. I am sure they only wanted to help me. But the the proof of work they delivered, did not meet my expectations, anyway.

2 Likes

Hi Rainer, I replied via direct message. Happy to discuss details on the phone.

Cheers,
Alex

Kudos for this professional answer.