I have been stuck with this problem for roughly one week now so I decided to reach out to the forum for a bit of help.
I’ve been making some changes to our website but when I went to test them the panel is completely empty. I thought it could be the dependencies however I have reinstalled them all and hasn’t improved the situation. I am using custom blocks. and I’ve checked the blueprint for the panel home page and everything seems to be in order. I have also downloaded the live version from our website without any changes and this also doesn’t work. the live page is working fine just not when i host it locally through XAMPP.
Maybe someone here has had a similar problem but on thorough reading here I haven’t found a similar problem