Multiple pages folder

Hi
I would like to know if I can add multiple pages fields, and each fields could store subpages on different folder from the original page folder like :

-page folder
–folder A
----subpage 1
----subpage 2
–folder B
----subpage 3
----subpage 4

What do you mean, multiple pages fields in the same blueprint? Yes (as with every field, each field needs a unique field name).

This part of the question I don’t understand.

Ok, this was what I supposed, but from two different pages field (with different names), I see exaclty the sames subpages inside each fields.

event:
    label: Évenements / RDV
    icon: calendar
    columns:
      left:
        width: 1/1
        sections:
          fields:
             type: pages
             headline: Évènements
             create: 
                - evenement
                - rdv
             empty: Pas encore d’évènements
             info: "{{ page.sstitre }} ({{ page.rubrique }}) | {{ page.nomprenom }}"

programmation:
    label: Programmation
    columns:
      left:
        sections:
          fields:
             headline: Programmation
             create: 
                - programmation

My goal is to create two fields which create their own page template. When we look at one of the fields, it displays a specific template, different from the other

Those are not fields but sections. And in this case, you have two sections with the same name (“fields”, which won’t work–and doesn’t make sense semantically). But apart from that, while you have set the create option, you haven’t set the templates option to filter by template.

Additionally, you have to set a parent, then you will have two different sections from which you can create pages that live in different folders.

tabs:
  event:
    label: Évenements / RDV
    columns:
      left:
        sections:
          events:
             parent: site.find('parentfolder/childfolder-a')
             headline: Évènements
             create:
                - evenement
                - rdv
             templates:
                - evenement
                - rdv

programmation:
    label: Programmation
    columns:
      left:
        sections:
          programmation:
             headline: Programmation
             parent:  parent: site.find('parentfolder/childfolder-b')
             create:
                - programmation
             template: programmation

Pages fields are select fields which allow you to select one or more pages from a set of pages. The selected pages are then stored in the content file. Pages sections on the other hand are for creating pages.

Ok this is very clear, thanks for your clarification. It’s still a pain for me to understand these shades on the name fields (pages here)…