Made with Kirby and <3

Danke, ich denke es ist die mobile nav. KOnnte den fehler aber noch nicht reproduzieren.

I recently collaborated developing this website about maritime regulation and technology powered by Kirby.

Lucas.io

Design and theming by me.

1 Like

A new website of mine is online: https://bodenseehof.de

1 Like

@flokuek, @schnti: Hey guys, could you please stick to English in this forum? Thanks.

My first kirby cms theme :slight_smile: Demo: http://themes.ronaldsvilcins.com/theblack/

We recently released our first web shop completely based on our lovely Kirby CMS :slight_smile:!
FanBike is one of the biggest provider in Germany for popular soccer club licensed bike products and equipment.

Give it a try at fanbike.de

4 Likes

It’s nice… images could do with optimising though, loads quite slow for me and I’m on a 65mb fibre connection :slight_smile:

You should seriously consider to optimize the images. The main image took 47 seconds to load on my 50Mbit connection and has 6.4 MB.

Sorry, I forgot to optimaze. Will be fixed asap! :slight_smile:

My Second kirby cms theme :slight_smile: Brilliance Theme

I’m more than happy to share the new version of Humans Vs Robots site, totaly rewritten on Kirby 2.4 and Bootstrap 4.0.

HVSR is a music discovery site and blog, featuring some of the most compelling italian music journalists.

2 Likes

This site looks really really nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s my site created with Kriby.
www.heretogether.us

3 Likes

Hi guys, just released a new site for a real estate agent: tk-immo.de
Based on Kirby 2.4 it imports most assets from the Open Immo standard.

may I ask, why you are not using any easing transitions ? just curious

@novacanye But i do? Admittedly not many though. Partly because of the briefing & partly because I often get the feeling of transitions being overused.

@tojai: May I suggest that you reduce text line length to make your text more readable by either limiting container width and/or using a bigger font size on desktop?

@texnixe Absolutely with you here but the mandating part wouldn’t have it any other way.

Coded a quick new site for myself…

…as well as a blog for my dad.
If you read italian and are interested in very weird blog posts give it a look.

7 Likes