Hello Kirby developers!
For our company (http://wendero.com) I am looking for a decent frontend developer on a freelance/remote basis. The monthly work load will be between 5 and 20 hours. Typical tasks are:
- Develop a static HTML landing page or microsite based on designs
- Integrate complex widgets into Unbounce.com landing pages
- Develop Kirby templates, plugins, etc.
That’s how we work: Clear specs, Github repos with semver, Docker automated builds (we have a Kirby image that will pull the content folder from another Github repo, etc.), hosting in a Apache Mesos cluster, …
Your profile should be like this:
- Fluent in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP (inkl. CSS preprocessors, Frontend Frameworks, Sketch/Photoshop, …)
- Fluent in English or German
- You have an eye for good design and the ability to fill in gaps the designer hasn’t specified.
- You produce clean code whilst also getting things done.
- You’re based somewhere in Europe.
Interested? Just send me a PM…