Kirby job: implement lazy loading / load more posts via JSON and dropbox sync

I built and maintain the website for our architecture studio. It’s alright for now (read: it’s a mess but it works more or less), but there are a few things that still have to be implemented for which I just don’t have the time. Too much architectural work going on, which I guess is a good problem to have. Therefore I’m looking to outsource them. As a minimum, I’d like to implement loading more posts with Ajax and setting up dropbox sync.

I’d love for a more experienced developer to give me some information as to what these changed would entail—i.e. a quote. Not only financially, but also what you would need from me. If you happen to need any architectural or graphic design work done, a trade in that regard would also work for me.

I do also have a few other things I’d like to set up (I was thinking about imagekit / imageset, a serviceworker, pjax-api), but those are not so important.

Anyway, I hope this is okay to ask here. Let me know if you are interested, then I’ll send you my email and some more information about the project!

Hey,

I have sent a PM.

Please have a look

Arnold

1 Like

Hi Robin,
If in case you are still looking out for someone to help you out, I would be glad to do so…
Feel free to get in touch with me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers!
Andrew