Kirby Developer for Website Relaunch wanted

Hi there,
to relaunch our current website www.kymati.com we are looking for a web developer. We haven’t had any experience with kirby yet, but it was recommended to us. You would work in cooperation with our web designer, therefore the screen design is already pretty much fixed. Click here to view some click-dummies.

Some more requirements:

• website languages: German, English, Chinese (in the long run also Spanish and Portuguese)
  • must be maintainable/exchangeable by us: editorial texts, photos (later also videos), the contents and their order in the sliderbox/carousell on the homepage
  • download section with form registration
  • nice-to-have: automatically generate data sheets as PDFs from product data on the website
  • further locations worldwide are planned in the long term (China is already under construction). In phase 2 a map with the clickable locations and corresponding contact data will appear in the contact area (similar to: https://www.symeo.com/de/unternehmen/kontakte/index.html)
  • go-live for phase 1: January 2020
  • go-live for phase 2: end of 1st quarter 2020

We favor a German based developer (if possible even from Munich or surrounding area) due to short way of communication and of course invoicing. Sometimes communication with our Belgian Sales and Marketing manager would be in English.

If you’re available the next three months and seriously interested in this project, please email me at ines.helge@kymati.com and I´ll send over the website structure.

Thanks and kind regards,
Ines

1 Like

Thank you all for your interests. In the meantime, we have made our decision. Therefore this job offer is no longer valid. Unfortunately I don’t know how to delete this forum post or set it to “done”. Therefore I ask you to refrain from further applications.
Thank you and kind regards.