Getting logged out of panel when working locally?

Hey, I’ve been working with Kirby for a while, I keep encountering the same problem between different projects when working locally. At first it didn’t bother me that much, but now it is getting really annoying and I can’t figure out how to fix it.

Whenever I refresh a website, or navigate on the site, I get logged out of the panel (which I keep open in a different tab). I tried to do some research but I can’t see any information about this issue, so I guess it must be something about my own setup that is messed up. I’m using gulp, browsersync, maybe that causes an issue? Can anybody give me some pointers on how to fix this issue?

Seems to be the same issue as described here: https://forum.getkirby.com/t/kirby-gulp-browsersync-sass/3266/13;

Do you encounter the same problem without browsersync?

Oh thanks, didn’t see that post before. Yeah it is browsersync that is causing the problem. I don’t get logged out without it.

But their solution (to ignore sites/accounts in browsersync) doesn’t work for me. I am only applying browsersync on the templates and snippets folders.

gulp.task('php', function(){
    gulp.src(['site/templates/*.php', 'site/snippets/*.php'])
});

gulp.task('browser-sync', function(){
    browserSync({
        proxy: "localhost:8888"
    });
});

gulp.task('watch', function(){
    gulp.watch(['site/templates/*.php', 'site/snippets/*.php'], ['php']);
});    gulp.task('default', ['javascript', 'sass',  'php', 'browser-sync', 'watch']); 

I will keep digging…

Ok nevermind, I tried to delete my php task from browsersync completely, and I still have the issue.

I’m closing this as the same issue is discussed in the other topic.