Developing a modern blogging theme-PlugIn-package

Kirby is missing a modern, photo oriented and ready to use blogging theme that integrates many plugins (a good example for a blogging theme is http://www.refittotravel.de/blog/).

If Basitan or a theme developer would develop such a Kirby-Theme-PlugIn-package, Kirby would become very interesting for bloggers. In my option such a theme-PlugIn-combination would be very attractive. I think such a ready to use blogging solution could cost up to 100 € (plus Kirby license fee).

I would be glad, if someone would develop something like that. I would be the first customer!

Jan

Kirby is different. It gives you the tools to very quickly make just about anything you want. Something like the site you mentioned can be made in a couple of days… If you know what your doing, of course. Even if you don’t have the skills, it’s not that hard to put something like that together, with a bit of reading and trying things. Kirby has excellent media support, and can even read EXIF data from images.

That said, I am working on a few things that could be turned into commercial “themes”, including photo focused blogs. So watch this space… who knows… :slight_smile:

I am working on a few things that could be turned into commercial “themes”, including photo focused blogs. So watch this space…

That sounds great!