Custom KirbyTag error

It’s 3.2.2 running on PHP 7.2 with imagemagick installed via homebrew. I ran ls -l /usr/local/bin/convert and set the full absolute path it gave me in the bin setting in config.php.

In my environment, it has to looks like this:

return [
    'debug' => true,
    'thumbs' => [
        'driver' => 'im',
        'bin' => '/usr/local/bin/convert'
      ]
];

That is exactly how i set it.

Sorted - seems machine needed a reboot. However, it’s still mighty strange that the focus plugin was was able to do its thing with mangled image magick install.

Maybe the plugin has some super powers :muscle:

Possibly, but testing further, it seems focuscrop does have some issues which im trying to get to the bottom of. It works in some places on the site but not directly in a template or in a tag.

What do you mean “in some places”?

Well its all very peculiar. Nothing ends up in the media folder, yet i can see cropped thumbs on the page and hit them directly.

like on this page…

All the thumbnails on that page are generated by focus crop and they work in the browser, but the bizzare thing is that none of them are phyiscally in the media folder, yet all the URLs point there. Its driving me nuts…

and when i use focuscrop inside a custom tag, it does nothing.

I think its an issue with the default GD on Mojave. Ive just updated it and rebooted and now the crop seems to be working. I can see them landing in the media folder. Weird.

:woman_shrugging: